Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

H is for Halston!

I just got a pair of magnificent heels from H by Halston at Bakers. I permanently have a grin plastered for the rest of the night, I assure you. Because of the black beauties (pictures of them will have to go up at another time, I don't have a good enough camera to take pictures right now :c), I decided to post a few photos from Halston's spring/summer 2011 collection. The pieces are breathtaking of course, and I just had to share ;)

Did anyone notice the extra use of dark skinned models? I did ^_^

This bright orange color is so gorgeous it reminds me of a valencia orange. Like, my mouth is watering.

Chic and gorgeous LBD. Add gold. I'm sold.

The draping on this dress is fabulous! It reminds me of a modern Greek toga that was shortened! The shoes are equally as fabulous too! 

White with chic accents of black and gold. It's like they were thinking of me with this color palette. The way the fabric falls reminds me of nature and flowers.


Welp, I'm off to do my hair and re-order Netflix! Good night everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)