Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Song and Collection Combo of the Week!

I've decided to start linking songs with designer collections and posting them together! My friend Michelle came up with the fabulous idea; before she said it, I was just going to do a song of the week by itself. I found this idea to be so much more unique and tailored to the topic of the blog! Thanks Michelle! :D It's really nice to see music and fashion go so well together ;) This week, its She Wolf by Shakira and Chanel's 2011 fall/winter pret-a-porter collection! Noo, its not wolf hair on the unique and interesting full body fur suits, but I felt the lyrics of Shakira's song fit Chanel's collection so well! Check it out!





I love how the models' hair and makeup were done for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)