Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Road rage in a parking lot.

I got so fed up with the jerks that live in the same complex as my friend because none of them can park! The parking lot is big, but its also cramped, and even more space is unnecessarily taken up when these fools park into two spots or make their own parking space. So tonight I got fed up and on the way back from a 2 AM run to Kroger (we're making salmon!), I decided to make two nice little signs for the biggest asses I saw in the entire lot. One said, "Move your car, you fucktard. This isn't a parking lot." The other one said, "You can't park for shit. Congratulations." I even put a cute little smiley face next to the 'congratulations'. I really wish I took a picture or video of myself putting them in the cars' windshields. I was running around the lot like a crazy person with the stupidest grin on my face. (Btw so sorry for the cursing, but there's really no substitutes for the words that describe these people).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)