Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Super Extra Early Excited for Halloween...

Ever since I saw this spring 2011 ready to wear collection for Gucci, it made me super extra early excited for Halloween. I have been wanting to be Nefertiti or Cleopatra for years but I wanted to wait until I was more comfortable with my face and body for me to do so. It was kind of unfortunate because when I saw this collection I already had plans to be the Mad Hatter (and that didn't even work out- I ended up being a burlesque dancer haha). Cleopatra/Nefertiti is definitely the way to go next year. But besides this gold dress, Gucci had numerous rich colors that just reminded me of Morocco and Egypt when I saw them... 



Chanel Iman looks gorgeous in this rich burnt orange skirt.



in LOVE with this dress



This would be perfect for a Nefertiti costume! But in white :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)