Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Monday, December 13, 2010

The innovative Mr. Panichgul!

I simply had to post the 2011 spring ready to wear collection by Thakoon. LisaRaye would fall in love with the all white pieces, but I absolutely love the color palette he used beside white.

The pairing of this jacket and skirt is the perfect mix of crisp cut and loose flowing.

The cut-outs on the side of this dress are lovely. 


Obviously Mr. Thakoon knows how to reinvent a simple dress. I can see why Michelle Obama chose his dress for her husband's inauguration...


Absolutely gorgeous. Oddly (and quite random), this fabric reminds me of Esmerelda's purple and gold scarf from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.


My closet screams for this dress to join it. 

This dress looks b-e-a-utiful against her skin tone ^_^ I love how deep, rich colors look against equally dark and rich skin. But I'm sort of a little bit bias (seeing as how I'm dark skinned) <3

Anyway! I'm calling it a night; I've watched Training Day and The Fantastic Mr. Fox with some friends for the past few hours and both movies were awesome. Tomorrow will continue my search for a job. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)