Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mr. Whitehead- Style Snag :)


This is one of my friends from SCAD, Reggie. I chose him to be on here because whenever he dresses up, I really like the pieces he chooses :) He has this sort of extra nerdy meets Kanye West style (which makes sense, because Kanye is his favorite person, like, ever.)

Cardigan is from Urban Outfitters, bowtie is from this pretty cool kind-of-thrift store in Little Five Points called Rag-o-Rama, and the button up is from Target/Walmart (he said he's had it for a while and doesn't really remember haha)







:) I watched Inception earlier and it was AWESOME the second time around! You seriously cannot watch that movie on a crappy TV with mediocre speakers; luckily I was with friends who have superb TVs and sound systems ^_^ And I also didn't find out until late that Edith Piaf's "Je ne regrette rien" was a vital part of the movie! I don't know where my head was at not to recognize that song the first time around. Edith Piaf is one of my favorite singers and she helped me learn French in my early stages of French classes :) Anyway, after an entire day of job searching at countless upscale retail stores (Cole Haan, Saks, Kenneth Cole,  Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, etc.), I'm quite pooped. See you guys tomorrow! Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. Look at my little big brother I like this look for him Andree

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too! He chose his clothes for these photos :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)