Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Thursday, December 9, 2010

First Post

 So excited to be starting this! I'm self-proclaimed to be obsessed with blogs, let alone fashion blogs, and after a while I figured, "I can do this. Why not?" So here I am! I see myself mostly posting pictures of looks that I like either on myself or other people, and I will try to post photos of looks I love from the internet as well as from the streets! Atlanta has some very interesting style.
 I am a queen of tangents also so there may or may not be a consistent series of posts about things other than fashion, and I'm really into food, tattoos and a good painting so expect some potpourri of that nature ;)
 Also, I will try and have an item of week every...week, yep, you guessed it. It might be a piece of clothing, it might be a cosmetic item, it might be a look seen on the street or internet, it might be a tattoo! I'll always say at the beginning of the week what the category will be :)
 So for this week, the category will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)