Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ring in the New Year!

Okay so I know I have not posted in FOREVER, but its partially not my fault. I visited my grandmother for Christmas in New Jersey and she doesn't have internet connection where she lives. So I was computer-less for a week. It. Was. Horrible. But I'm so  giddy because even in my absence I gained more followers in two more countries! Yay! Haha anyway I figured I may as well skim the surface with the 2010 trends, the good and the not so good. I don't think there were any bad trends, just trends that have had their run and should be put away in the 2010 drawer. Here's some that I loved and want to stay :) :

             
Red lipstick! Every lady has the right red lipstick out there for her!  


































Mixed prints! If you know how to pair them right, you seriously look like a fashion genius since its quite tricky to do without looking tacky or busy. But then again, busy is kind of part of it. Sort of, but not really. Haha.



High heels! I currently am pushing 40 pairs of just heels in my collection and of course its not enough! I just bought a pair of flat shoes and they're seriously the first pair I've bought in a few months! Heels are getting taller and taller every single day! Us lady folks have to be careful before we get sent to the hospital just because of our shoes. 

And now for the trends that should be left alone with 2010...


Shaving the side of your head. Now, I have absolutely nothing against being bold with your hair but there were SO many ladies who took advantage of this hairstyle. I'm all for short hair and doing crazy stuff with your hair! So instead of doing it halfway, why not shave more than just half? Cut it all off! Yeah, I know half of you probably will never cut your hair all off but seriously, it will grow back. And much quicker than before too :)

Tie dyed harem pants. Ahem. Yeah enough said. Lets just leave these babies alone.

Bright colored liquid leggings. Unless you're doing an exercise video to "Let's Get Physical", let's leave these at the back of the closet or in the attic.

Welp, that's all for tonight! I have some exciting posts coming tomorrow! Two of my friends will be on the blog! Night peeps! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)