Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ginger Ale in a Champagne Glass

Ever since I stocked up on these awesome pashmina scarves from street vendors in New York City, I've wanted to wear them as tops. I played around with them all summer, but seeing as they're cashmere, they got pretty hot even inside. But it's a little bit too cold in the winter to wear them as tops either. Sigh. Alas, I still wanted to wear it as a top even around the house!


Scarf is from street vendor in NYC, pants are from Zara (they look like thick leggings but they have back pockets and everything!),  earrings are from H&M, belt is a thrift find that was made in Germany :)


two stupid scars peek out on my arm. I have them all over my body sadly :(

Thanks for-a-reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)