Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Roman, Roman! Stop it! Stop it! You've gone mad! Mad, I tell you, mad!"

If you guys haven't heard Nicki Minaj's new album Pink Friday, I would encourage you to do so. I know alot of people doubt her skills, image and appearance, but frankly, I don't care. Yes, a good percent of her outer appearance is enhanced somehow, but that doesn't affect her rapping skills and lyricism. I think she's pretty awesome and her collaborations are pretty impressive.


So far, I've only listened to the album 3 or 4 times as a collective whole and my favorites so far have to be "Roman's Revenge" and "Did It On Em". Eminem absolutely killed his verses in Romans Revenge and Did It On Em has the sort of beat I'd want my life to be set to. Well, when I'm feeling particularly like a bad ass.


I'm liking this theme of the long Barbie-like limbs for the Pink Friday photo shoot. :) 




1 comment:

What do you think? :)