Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bon Chic Bon Genre


So this is what I should have worn today. I dropped an application and resume off at Cafe Intermezzo, I filled one out at Herve Leger, and of course me and my friends walk into Neiman Marcus and everyone is dressed fabulously for the party.
You can see why I felt a little out of place in grey jeans and undone hair.
Suit is from BCBG, button down shirt is from Banana Republic, skinny tie is from H&M.


I also had on copper red and gold eyeshadow today but you can't really tell and for some reason it didn't show up when my friend tried to take photos of it, so I said forget it. I'll dedicate a future post to just makeup :)


I love wearing masculine clothing! It makes me feel even more feminine :) I remember when I first shaved my sides off for the mohawk, people kept asking me if I was gonna wear more black and spikes and leather.
One, I wear enough black as it is.
Two, spikes are spiky.
Three, I decided early on that I would either buy very masculine clothing or super girly clothes to play up my hair. Think about it, which is more unique, mohawk and leather jacket or mohawk and pink babydoll dress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)