Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Friday, December 10, 2010

I think I'm big Meech...


While I was packing my overnight bag yesterday, Katrina starts playing around with my belts and necklaces and stuff and she made herself look quite awesome. I had to take pictures and tweak them so the effects stand up to her look :)

shades are from Aldo, belt tied around her head is from Forever 21 in Times Square (I say Times Square because that Forever 21 sells stuff that most other ones don't), multi-chain pearl necklace is from H&M. The scarf and hoodie are her own; I forgot to ask her where they are from...

She has gorgeous, mahogany brown hair with bright blonde streaks on her sides and framing her face :)  Plus she has two clumps at the bottom that are a good three inches longer than the rest of her hair and those are blonde too! Her hair is awesome and its so thick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)