Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Would you like a free pair of Pradas?" "Why YES I would!" Customer Appreciation Party!




A few hours ago, two friends drove me to Lenox Mall so I could pick up some applications of some awesome places that were hiring (I dropped off my resume and an app at Cafe Intermezzo earlier!). Lo and behold, we were walking through Neiman Marcus and they were having a customer appreciation party! Hors d'oeuvres, champagne, wine, sweets, and pretty models walking around in gorgeous clothing :)


In the left upper photo is my friend Katrina posing with a chocolate covered strawberry!
Upper right photo was the entertainment! He played his spanish guitar beautifully :)
And the bottom were these delish choco chip cookies! (By the way, they had chicken florentine, tenderloin with horseradish on croutons,  asparagus tips in phylo wraps with gouda, crab cakes, mini fruit tarts, orange flan, and all kinds of Christmas cookies) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)