Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bowler Hats, Walking Sticks and Leather Slacks

I want to post a few of my favorite recent ready to wear collections and the first one is Hermes fall/winter 2011 ready to wear collection. It was part of Paris Womenswear Fashion Week :)

How I wish I was present for this.

This might sound weird but when I see the top hat, umbrella and watch, I think of Penguin from the Batman comics.  

Absolutely lovely :)


Here's the link for the entire collection; you guys have to check the rest out if you like what you see!

Hermes 2011 Fall/Winter Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Collection

1 comment:

  1. It would look classier if you'd pair it with a very sophisticated walking cane. You might find it bizarre but, yes, women from the 18 talk some.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)