Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Champagne Life!

The song and collection combo of the week is........... Donna Karan's spring 2011 ready to wear collection and Champagne Life by Ne-Yo! The color scheme of Donna Karan's collection totally fits the song and even the vibe of the lyrics and music video! Both Donna Karan and Ne-Yo are two of my favorite people; Karan because she's ultimately skilled at creating the perfect urban chic clothing (the core of my style) and Ne-Yo because he's such a talented singer, songwriter and producer. Not to mention he's a fellow Libra and his last album title paid homage to that :)

I love how the backdrop of the catwalk matched the color scheme of the collection! That bracelet is BOSS,  just saying. 

I really love this poster! Ne-Yo is awesome. End of story.



Stunning. Gah.


This reminds me of a brown dress I have that has the same crinkled look to it. I call it my brown paper bag dress because the texture and color looks just like one c:


2 comments:

What do you think? :)