Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Monday, January 10, 2011

Its Nine in the Afternoon! And Your Eyes Are the Size of the Moon!


Okay so I know I haven't done a song and collection duo in a WHILE; I apologize. I have been slacking with this blog and that's just not cool. Therefore, I'll do two posts today! :) Pictures of outfits will be coming soon I promise! Until then...
I saw this Viktor and Rolf collection and immediately thought of its Alice in Wonderland, whimsical vibe! Now whenever I think of those feelings summed up in a song, the first one that comes to mind is Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco. Have you seen the music video?? Viktor and Rolf's dresses would have fit into the music video seamlessly!




This is when you can literally say fashion can definitely be a walking work of art <3


A glimpse from the music video!




Check out those shoes on the model walking away!



Masterpiece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)