Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Dayyyyyy

So for all of you who don't live in the South or even the United States, a lot of snow has hit Atlanta. I'm starting to wonder if the nickname "Hotlanta" applies anymore. It snowed 6 inches last night and this morning, and every single person who has never seen real snow is losing their minds today. I can only imagine how happy those folks are, but for me, I see it as a hassle. I'm from New York and I've lived in Ohio and Maryland so I've seen snow, played in it, walked through it, shoveled it, and after a while didn't like it as much haha. But honestly its so great seeing my friends from the Caribbean or usually warm states so happy because of the snow! Now let's hope Atlanta doesn't shut down for the rest week (there's no plowers, salt trucks, etc. like there are up north because Atlanta never used to see snow, let alone to this degree).
But enough of my ranting about the snow! I just thought about all the people reading this who are not in the United States and I just have to say I'm so happy you guys are reading this! So far I've had viewers in 27 different countries spanning across 4 continents!!! That's insane for a little over a month of blogging! I thank you guys so much for reading my stuff and sharing my love for the industry! Thank you to all of these countries!:
Canada                     Italy                                    Hungary
Mexico                     United Arab Emirates        Bulgaria
Cayman Islands        South Korea                      Turkey
Barbados                  Japan
Panama                    Dominican Republic
Malaysia                  Belgium
Poland                     Portugal
France                     Netherlands
Croatia                    Australia
Macedonia              New Zealand
UK                         Philippines
Denmark                Saudi Arabia

Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)