Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bright Lights Bigger City

Cee Lo Green's newest album The Lady Killer is quite a good one! Very seldom do I like sitting down and listening to an entire album from start to finish. His album is easily one of those albums I can listen to in its entirety at least twice! But there's just one song that always gets me hype every time I hear it and that's Bright Lights Bigger City. Has anyone seen the music video? If not, and you're a nightlife kind of person, do go and check it out :) He goes cruising through New York City and every time I watch it, my love for city heightens! 





I'm a city girl all day everyday, and I was born in Manhattan (Beth Israel Hospital whoop!). So I decided to post some old pics I took of my two favorite cities: New York and Tokyo :]

This NY photo is two years old!! Wow New Years 2008

The red M&M is on top of NY :)

Shinjuku! The Tokyo photos are three years old; I went my junior year in high school :)

Nivea was the sponsor for the New Years festivities that year! I got to meet Ludacris, Bill and Hilary Clinton, Taylor Swift and the Jonas Brothers the night the ball dropped :) (Luda and the Jonas Bros are sweethearts)

I can't remember what area of Tokyo this is :( I''m also bummed I had such a crappy camera and that I didn't take any night photos.

Alot of people isn't it? There's one intersection in Tokyo where over 10,000 people cross it every single day.


I LOL'ed.

I was wondering why the only extensive collection of New York photos I have are from years ago and then I realized: I go often enough where I feel like I don't need to take pics every time I go. Plus, I hate looking too much like a tourist anywhere and it's especially embarrassing when you look like a tourist in your hometown :/ But I don't like my blurry, old photos anymore so I'm definitely taking more next time I go to NY lol.

Welp I'm off to attempt laundry for the umpteenth day and rearrange my overflowing closet. Have a great day everyone! :)


2 comments:

What do you think? :)