Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Clean and Crisp.

 Jane Aldridge's Chanel pumps! Check out her blog if you don't already know it! seaofshoes.typepad.com 

I want all of the men in my life to dress somewhat like this. I'm so glad that a good handful of them already do!


Armani has done it again. Clean. Sexy. Mysterious.




Gah I love Tom Ford.

Valentino Man. A good type of man.


I know her eyes aren't anything special but I can't stop staring at them! Maybe its because I want smoky eye to look like this on me :( Don't get me wrong, I know how to do smoky eye. I just don't have light eyes or the same eyelids so it doesn't look like this on me. Oh how I wish it did.

The colors are gorgeous. Yes Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)