Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Chez Moochy

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let me ramble for a second...

So for those of you who don't live in the United States and are unfamiliar with American holidays and such, February is known as Black History Month. I am very proud to be African-American, to be Haitian-American and to be Trinidadian-American! As a tribute to this very special and history-driven month, I will post tributes to my favorite black icons in the fashion industry! I promise I will actually post about great icons and not new ones that can't even really be called fashion icons (cough cough Kanye- I can't tell you how many people think he's an actual innovative and legendary fashion icon). I also apologize for not posting in FOREVER and a day! I've been trying to get photos of my outfits and its hard without a camera. I've been asking friends and they're always busy with work :/ But anyway! Let's get this month's posts started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)